Monday 24 February 2014

Adorable Punch Art Strawberry!

Isn't it adorable? I love strawberries, I love punch art and I love that punch art and strawberries can combine to make the most adorable card or scrapbooking embellishment ever!

The blog where I originally found this idea said that she had found it for sale at a scrapbooking shop and she thought, "I could make that!". I'm so glad she did and I'm so glad she put it on the internet, because it is a great idea!

I sat down to make one and realized that I would need to modify her original design in order for it to work with my resources so I decided to make a YouTube tutorial showing you how I modified it. I link to her original blog post in the description of the video so that you can check out her instructions and see which one would work best for the materials that you have available.


I hope you enjoy the tutorial and have lots of fun making your own strawberries!

Please Subscribe to my YouTube channel, I post lots of tutorials and other papercrafting related videos! (Link opens in a new window)

xoxo Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment